WHITE PHARMACY LIMITED ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is White Pharmacy Limited of Unit 4a, Blacknest Industrial Estate, Blacknest, Hampshire, GU34 4PX, with registration number ZA007082.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.whitepharmacy.co.uk (our “Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site or regarding the products and services provided by us.
· One form of valid photographic identification. Please note we do not store this information, it is used to verify your identity only.
· Sensitive personal data concerning health matters from or about you if you use our Online Consultation Service.
· Information relating to your general practitioner, including their contact details and any necessary details of letters of request.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and/or any video or audio uploads or telephone calls.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
· Payment details including but not limited to the name on your bank card, the invoice address and partial card number.
· Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
2 IP Addresses
2.1 We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
2.2 This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
4 Where We Store Your Personal Data
4.2 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted through the 3D secure system with Elavon. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
4.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5 Medical Information
5.1 You should be aware that information captured via our Site will be viewed by our pharmacy and medical team. Please read the patient advice slip inside the prescription pack carefully. No information will be passed to any other person except for:
5.1.1 disclosure for the prevention of crime;
5.1.2 in accordance with the law;
5.1.3 compliance with the direction of any regulatory or governing bodies; or
5.1.4 for the purposes of preventing injury or harm to you as the data subject.
6 Uses Made of the Information
6.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
· to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
· to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
· to notify you about changes to our service.
6.2 We may use third parties to verify your identity and contact details. Any information acquired is for the use of the company only, unless there is an obligation or duty to do otherwise.
6.3 If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by post, email or telephone with information about goods and services which may be relevant to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
6.4 If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by post, email or telephone, only if you have consented to this.
6.5 All calls may be recorded for the purposes of quality and training.
7 Disclosure of Your Information
7.1 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· in order to provide you with the products or services that you request from us, including but not limited to our medical experts;
· in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
· if White Pharmacy Limited, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
· or to protect the rights, property, or safety of White Pharmacy Limited, our customers, or others (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction);
· for the prevention of crime, in accordance with the law, regulatory or governing body, for the purposes of preventing injury or harm to the data subject; or
8 Your Rights
8.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.2 Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the Sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these Sites, please note that these Sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these Sites.
9 Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.